Pure, All Natural
RAW CBD Oil
BA Cannabidiol oil (pure CBD oil) is specifically manufactured to deliver the highest level of bioavailability. Bioavailability is the amount of the active ingredient (cannabidiol) that the body is able to move into systemic circulation after absorption. More on that later, but being small has advantages. Our CBD oil is emulsified to a nanoparticle [l] size. These “mini-molecule collections” are more easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
There are a lot of options for CBD Oil. But “Purity via Process” is more than a tagline for us.
- 100% Natural (Raw & Organic – Zero Hexane, GMO free, no BPA, no preservatives or additives. None.)
- Whole leaf tincture and hemp seed oil (highest quality hemp extract)
- Uniquely emulsified to highly bioavailable nanoparticle size
The High-Bioavailability Advantage
CBD has long, deep, and broad history delivering health benefits. There are many more uses for Hemp or Cannabidoil mentioned all over the worldwide web. But central to the effectiveness of all of these is how well the body can absorb cannabidiol, the active ingredient in the CBD oil. We will look more closely at how cannabidiol works, but for 10,000 years the human race has been compiling evidence that it does.
Want to learn more? Sign up for our newsletter Subscribe
The BA CBD Oil Missions:
Our primary mission is to manufacture the most effective CBD Oil products available. We pursue that mission by maintaining the highest level of quality: Purity via process. Nanoparticle sized cannabidiol is the output of those processes. Because our products are highly bioavailable, they are highly effective.
Our secondary mission is to educate. We do that by sharing the most accurate, clear and concise content available about the unique history of cannabidiol, its effects on the body, and how it is being used today to improve health. We pursue that mission by continuing to research, learn, and share.
Want to learn more?
Register now to learn more about how mankind has used hemp over the ages, studies on efficacy, how CBD oilhelps to manage bio-coherence balance and more.
What’s in BA Pure CBD Oil
Absolutely nothing that shouldn’t be!
- 100% Natural
- Zero Hexane, GMO free, no BPA, no preservatives or additives. None. Zero. Nada.
- Whole leaf tincture and hemp seed oil
What is Cannabidiol, or CBD Oil?
And why was it referenced in the Bible 188 times?
An even more interesting question:
Why does the human body have an endocannabinoid system (ECS)?
CBD is one of over 80 different chemicals produced by endocannabinoid (ECS) system. The ECS actually produces cannabinoids called endocannabinoids. These chemicals help regulate functions like sleep, immune responses, and even pain. CBD Oil may even help with alertness and focus; it is a powerful antioxidant, has been shown to reduce inflammation, and many claim to have reduced anxiety, and enjoy better sleep when using CBD oil as a supplement. It is known to have anticonvulsant and antipsychotic properties.
How CBD Oil Works.
The ECS has two receptors for cannabinoids (CB1 & CB2).
The CB1 Receptors are most prevalent in the brain, but also found in other parts of the body. They appear to impact the things that THC (the psychotic component of marijuana) impact: Thinking, mood, feelings of euphoria, memory, and appetite. Note: BA CBD Oil contains only trace amounts of THC (0.00001 mg per 5 mg) and is not psychoactive (it does not get you high).
The CB2 receptors are found primarily in the immune system, although they are present in every organ of the body, and they are more closely linked to inflammation and pain, and cannabinoid oil primarily impacts these receptors.
Interestingly, cannabinoids do not appear to be taken up by either the CB1 or CB2 receptors. The role they play is to help the body produce more of its own cannabinoids – the endocannabinoids.
What would you like to know?
How do you use CBD oil?
There are three ways to use CBD Oil in its liquid form, which is called “tincture”.
Oral Absorption: The highest rate of absorption is achieved with just a few drops (3) under the tongue.
- Shake the bottle first.
- Fill the bottom of the dropper.
- Standard quantity is three (3) drops, but slightly more can have a calming effect and help with sleep, or combatting feelings of anxiety.
Oral Consumption: Some CBD Oil users prefer the convenience of being able to use a capsule and ingest it. This is one of the easiest and most discreet ways to use CBD oil, but there are some drawbacks:
- Because ingested CBD oil has one of the lower rates of absorption, user sometimes need to ingest higher doses.
- Capsules can sometimes be a bit big, and more difficult to swallow.
Topical Absorption: Rubbing CBD Oil directly on your skin.
CBD Oil used topically can be applied directly to affected areas. CBD oil is becoming widely used in cosmetic and skin formulations when it is combined with other essential vitamins, nutrients, and proteins designed to keep skin soft and healthy.
Inhalation: CBD Oil can also be used with vaporizers and inhaled.
- Vaporizing CBD Oils is a great option for those who have “Vape Pens”, and it still delivers one of the highest concentrations of oil.
- The relaxation effect, due to the higher concentrations, can make this method a little intense for some.
- Different vaporizing apparatus can vary widely with regard to the temperatures they vaporize at, meaning that there can be significant variation in the level of CBD Oil released.
Do the quantities used make a difference with different applications?
Absolutely. But, the best practice is to start with a low dose (3 drops via oral absorption), and stay with the low dose for a few days. Less is more. CBD oil is safe, but so are fresh cherries and eating too many of them can throw your system out of whack too!
Also, if you want to try more, take a smaller doses with a higher frequency.
Track your results. If you try different doses, keep a diary or make notes in a calendar of the effects.
Talk to a health professional or counselor.
Will CBD Oil usage show up on a drug test?
The answer is almost always no, but the words “almost” and “always” are clearly important. Most of these tests are biological tests done with antibodies designed to detect the psychoactive component of hemp (THC).
Our CBD Oil is processed to remove the THC that is tested for in typical pre-employment drug screenings. It is very effective. Each 3 mg dose contains only .0005 mg of THC. However, some CBD users take very high doses (over 1,000 mg). That being said, if you used a 1,000 mg bottle every day for 30 days you could in theory intake 15 mg of THC in a month, and blood levels would be far under that.
Bottom Line: If you use BA CBD Oil at the quantities recommended, you are highly unlikely to test positive for THC (but also be aware “false positives” happen). However, if you are trying to secure a spot on an Olympic team, get paid the bonus on your NFL contract, or get a job with the CIA, reach out to your health professional and ask lots of questions!
How much CBD Oil should I take?
There is no single answer!
First off, the FDA mandates that CBD Oil is a “food type”. It is not a treatment or cure for any health condition. That having been said, peppermint is a powerful tool in helping to quell symptoms of bloating, diarrhea, and constipation associated with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
Further confusing the answer is that there are typically multiple variables that come into play:
- How are you using it? Oral Absorption, Ingestion, Vaporizer, or topically? Each method has varying rates of utilization by “your body”.
- What is the quality, purity, and actual levels of CBD oil contained in the product you are using? Many products have additional additives, even flavorings that can reduce the amount and effectiveness of the CBD Oil.
- What is your mass? Clearly the 52 lb. 6-year-old will follow different serving size than a 320 lb. retired pro-football lineman that is exploring non-pharma options.
- What outcomes are you seeking to achieve?
It comes down to Process Controls
If you have ever been involved with process control or optimization at work or in school, you know that every variable in the process makes it more difficult to optimize or improve that system or process. If you want to garner the best health effects from CBD Oil, you need to control the variables in the process as you experiment to find “your optimal regimen”.
- Use the same method every time until you know what works. On other words, don’t switch back and forth form ingestion to oral absorption. Stick with one.
- Change only one variable at a time. Typically the first variable worked on is quantity. When you have that, you can see what impact using a capsule or edible has over CBD Oil absorbed orally under the tongue, or try vaping? But, Step 1: Find what works for you.
- Document: Write it down. Keep a short diary, or a spreadsheet, or simply add notes to the calendar on your phone, but collect some data!
Have a specific question you want answered?
Give us a shout and ask away!